Wondering what to bring and what not to bring? Below is a list of items you’re required to bring, suggested to bring, and discouraged to bring.
–Prescribed Medicine is to be turned into staff and to be received by Camp Nurse. Prescription medications will be administered by camp nurse at appropriate times.
★ Bring a White Cotton T-shirt to participate in Sunday nights Tye-Dye activity!
Dress Clothes for Divine Liturgy & Camp Photos
- Dress clothing for church (i.e. knee length skirts, dresses, dress pants/slacks, collared shirts short or long sleeves, blouses. No ripped jeans, flip flops or hats, please.)
- Dress Shoes (campers will be required to change from open toed shoes to close toed shoes during church services. Please have them dress appropriately).
★ Wednesday’s schedule consists of Divine Liturgy followed by Camp Photos. Please have your campers dress appropriately.
Cabin & Toiletries
- Bedding (Bed Sheets, Cover, Pillow). Bedding WILL NOT Be Provided.
- Sleeping Bag (optional).
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste.
- Hair and Body Wash.
- Bath Towels (One for showers, one for the pool).
- Week Long Color Wars Challenge- Bring a White T-Shirt to Tye-Dye!!!
- CARNIVAL Night, bring your wackiest outfits!
- Pool Party! Bring your pool gear!
- Movie Night/ Stargazing Night. Bring your warm and comfy clothes!
- NEON Hafli (Arabic Dance Style) & Bonfire. Bring your brightest colored clothing!!
- Label EVERYTHING!
- Don’t pack anything of value.
- Things do get lost, damaged, and/or borrowed while at camp. Old T- shirts, sweatshirts and shorts are quite the style at camp!
- Each camper should have their own suitcase, we discourage shared suitcases between siblings.
Special Note about Cell Phones:
- Campers are not allowed to have cell phones at camp. While it may seem counter-intuitive, we have found that campers who bring cell phones have a harder time adjusting to camp life and can have more difficulty with homesickness. A large part of camp is learning to be independent and you can help your children succeed by making sure he/she does not bring a cell phone.
- However, if your child would like to have a phone for traveling purposes, we will gladly keep it for he/she in the office until closing day. Please let the staff know if we should expect your child to have one.