Camp Updates 2021
Christ is Risen,
Good Morning beloved Camp THY Family. We are only 12 days away from camp and are beyond excited to share the week’s schedule and updates with you all.
Before I do so, let me briefly introduce myself. My name is Claudine Batarse and I’m the assistant director for Camp THY. I’ve been a part of St. Nicholas church my entire life and have been a part of the Camp THY family for four years now. Aside from my duties to camp, I also serve as the St. Nicholas Parish Council Secretary, the Teen SOYO Director, and the Vice President for the St. Nicholas Young Adults. Outside of work and volunteering, I love to travel, cook, exercise, dance, and spend time with my family and friends.
The Camp THY staff and I are overwhelmed with joy that we are able to present an in person camp this year. We’ve been working diligently to plan for an incredible week filled with educational, cultural, and spiritual development, all while having fun, meeting new people and creating timeless memories.
As far as the schedule and updates, I have included the outline and attachments below. If by any means you have any questions regarding the timeline, please feel free to reach out to me.
- Great America- Your one week Camp THY ticket ($100/camper), now INCLUDES a trip to California’s Great America Theme Park. We will be meeting on Thursday, June 17th, 2021 @ Great America in the parking lot (exact location TBA). Each ticket guarantees admission to the park, as well as a single meal. These tickets are LIMITED, so if you haven’t signed up for camp already do so soon! Schedule, Flyer and Packing List attached below.
- Schedule- The day-to-day schedule is provided below, but can also be found here on our website.
- Packing List- The packing list is provided below, but can also be found here on our website.
- Camp THY Merchandise- The youth from our Teen SOYO have partnered with our staff to help create and design Camp THY T-Shirts and Masks. These items can be purchased as a pre-order OR in person upon check-in. If you need any assistance in placing a pre-order, please reach out to Shadi Azar @ email@example.com
- T-Shirts: $15/each (Available Sizes: S, M, L & XL)
- Masks: $10/each (One Size Fits All)
- Bundle: Purchase a T-shirt and a Mask for only $20
- Volunteer/Counselors- It’s not too late to sign up as a volunteer or a counselor! You can apply here on our website. If you’d like to find out more information, please reach out to Esther Clemence Batarse @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final Payment- If you have not fulfilled a full payment for your child(s), please do so by Friday, June 11th, 2021 by check or credit card. If you need any assistance in processing your payment, please reach out to Ilyan Baalbaki @ email@example.com
- Questions? If you should have any questions about the schedule, packing list, drop off locations, etc. please feel free to reach out to me directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and have a blessed day!
Yours in Christ,